World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Italy

Italy

Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) Empty
PostSubject: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Italy pulls the blanket higher over his shoulders, suppressing another urge to cough. It was only 8 in the morning, and already the poor Italian had thrown up twice and earned a severe case of the chills. When he tried to go to the World Conference, Germany basically forced him to stay home for his and the other nations' sakes. At the moment he's curled up on the couch under a thin blanket with his lemon-lime soda, crackers, and a bowl (in case he didn't make it to the bathroom) sitting on the coffee table next to him. He's about to drift off to sleep when there's a knock at the door.
"C'mon in!" Feliciano calls, trying to keep a perky voice to match his mood. The door swings open to admit...

(Srry, I really wanted to have one of these. Idk why)

Last edited by Italy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egypt
Admin
Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Egypt walked in with a bowl of soup. "Hello Italy. I found out that you were sick and I thought that you could use the pick up." he said as he moved closer and propped up the mini desk and put the soup on it. "There you go." he said as he pulled up a chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
https://worldhetalia-rp.rpg-board.net
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm

"Oh, grazie!" Italy exclaims. He sits up as the smell of the delicious soup begins to fill the room. Suddenly a thought hits him. He blinks at Egypt. "But, what about the World Conference? Shouldn't you be there? I thought it was still in session....." Just as he finishes he presses his face into his elbow and coughs several times.
Back to top Go down
Egypt
Admin
Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 am

"There was nothing much to report so I came to get you food and see if you needed anything." Egypt said. "The time that I was there though I got some things for you." Egypt stood up and walked out. When he walked back in he was carrying a basket that was filled with cards and a few other things. "They wanted to give you this." he explained. "It's to help you get well soon."
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Italy's eyes widen. "Th-that....." He points at the basket and then at himself. They did that for him? Dio mio...
Back to top Go down
Egypt
Admin
Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

"They wanted to make sure that you got well soon." Egypt said as he set the basket next to the bed. "Eat your soup before it gets cold." he said, looking at italy.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

"Hm? Oh, right!" Italy returns to the soup and takes a quick bite. It's actually really delicious! As he goes to eat more, he stops. The Italian turns to Gupta. "Hey, thanks again. I really appreciate it." He smiles before he continues. "There's some stuff in the kitchen if you're hungry or thirsty. Just help yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Egypt
Admin
Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Egypt nods at the offer and goes to get some water. He returns and sits back down sipping on it. "I wonder what they are talking about?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Spain sighed as he started up his car and began driving away from the world summit. He was leaving to go visit Italy's home which was, unfortunately, quite a ways away. He was going to visit him because everyone in the conference had just gotten the news from Germany that the cheerful country was bed ridden. Now, of course his brother, Romano was all ready to leave right away to go see the boy, but Romano was having a bit of trouble getting away from the conversation, so he begged Spain to go in his place. So of course Spain excepted and left right away for N. Italy's.

He had been driving for a bit until he finally reached the nations house. He knocked lightly on the door calling out, "hola! Italy I am here to check up on you for Romano. Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Hungary heard at the confrence what happen to poor Feliciano. She was in a dilemma it was rather she missed the confrence and didn't get to have a say in anything that the other countires would have a say in. Or she stayed at the confrence crying because she isn't at Feliciano's house trying to help him get better. So she skipped the conference asking Austria if he would be so kind to jott down some notes of what they talked about in the confrence room. It started to rain when she was half way down the hall so she decided to stay until Poland allowed her to use his pink polka dot umbrella. She reached the end of the hallway opening the door that leads to the outdoors. She noticed it was pouring and she sighed. Rain...Why today of all days?? Why did you have to pick today to be a rainy day? She thought closing her eyes taking a deep breath. She opened Poland's pink polka dotted umbrella and started to walk to Feliciano's House. When she reached Rome she stopped to look at the lovely bouquet of flowers an italian woman was selling. She thought to herself, Red or orange?? She just bought the orange ones. To her it looked like th orange ones were in better shape. She also bought tomatos, cheese, ground beef, bread crumbs,and other things like herbs. Once she approached Feli's house she checked in her pockets for the extra house key Feliciano gave her. She was worried she lost it but she found it sooner or later. She opened the door with a bunch of groceries, and placed them on Feliciano's kitchen table. "Feli!!! It's me Elizabeta!!" She yelled while talking off her shoes, and placing them at the front door. She ran to Italy with hungarian movies in her hands. "Szia Italy!!" She put the cd's down the hugged him, "I got some movies for you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Spain saw as Hungary dashed past him and opened the door. It seemed that she didn't notice him standing at the door way, so he followed her, quietly, in. "Senorita Hungary, it seems that you didn't notice me, but Hola." He went up and tapped her on the shoulder. "Do you know where Italy is?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Italy taps his chin thoughtfully at Egypt's statement. What were they talking about? Mabye how to end world hunger by giving everyone pasta? Or maybe they're contemplating a new recipe for pizza? Or maybe--

His thoughts are cut off by a knock on the door from Spain. "Come in!" he shouts. Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around him. They aren't the Spanish nation's, however. They belong to Elizabeta. He pats her back hesitantly, still caught off-guard. "Uhm.... Ciao?" he says, tring to keep from coughing on her.
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:00 am

Hungary let go and felt Italy's forehead. "Oh poor Feli.." She said. Hungary went and cooked delicious pasta for Feliciano. She had noticed Spain behind her in the hallway. "Oh szia Spain I didn't see you there!" She said waving hello. When the pasta was done Elizaveta (( ugh sorry i get confused of how to spell her name)) carefully walked towards Italy with a warm bowl of pasta. "So what movie do you want to watch first?" Elizaveta asked looking at the wide selection of movies she got for Italy. "Ooh! We could watch this one!!" She pointed at the horror movie. She thought about it for awhile. Horror movies weren't Italy's favorites.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 pm

When Hungary leaves to cook, Italy buries his face into his elbow again and releases his pent-up coughs. He tries to keep the churning of his stomach under control when the smell of pasta hits him. It's not that Hungary's cooking is awful, it's actually really good. He just doesn't know how to tell her that he isn't exactly up for spaghetti at the moment (he suddenly realizes how ill he is). Then again, he'll probably eat it anyways.
He then remembers that Spain entered the house with Hungary. "Toni? You still there?" he asks, his voice slightly hoarse from coughing. A bowl of pasta is placed in front of him before he can get his answer. Italy pokes at it with his fork as Elizaveta (I forgot how it was spelled too ^^; ) begins to rifle through her movies. She holds up a case with a scary-looking picture. Automatically, Feliciano cringes. "Uh...N-no thanks, Liz. I'm not up for slashers right now..." He picks up his soda and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Spain walks over to Italy. "Yeah I'm still here," He says and sits down next to him. "How are you feeling Italy? Can I get you anything? Here Romano told me to give you this." He hands the Italian a package. "Also here," He pulls out some chocolate from his pocket. "It'll make you feel better I promise." He smiles his usual spanish smile and pats Italy on the head.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Italy takes the package hesitantly. "Okay..." Suddenly the offered chocolate is placed on the package he's staring at. Golden hues round on Spain in surprise, but he quickly returns the smile when he's patted on the head. "Grazie, Spain," he says. Then he remembers. "Oh, hey guys, there's food and stuff in the kitchen if you wanna help yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"Any time," He says smiling and patting the nation on the head. Inside he was thinking how cute Italy was and sorta wished Romano had turned out like that. He shook the thought away and went to the kitchen instead, taking Italy's suggestion and getting some food. He grabbed an orange from the fridge and peeled it as he walked back to Italy and putting his hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 am

Italy smiles as he's patted on the head. When Spain leaves, he looks at his pasta as if he's ready to take on the world. "Okay, I can do this," he mumbles. He takes a bite of the spaghetti. Grimacing at the odd taste the food has because of his ailment, he swallows it, taking another sip of his lemon-lime soda. Suddenly there's a hand on his shoulder. He blinks up at the Spanish nation and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 pm

"Right..Right.."Hungary said and picked another movie,"How about this one?" Hungary showed Italy a comedy movie. She looked at Italy noticing he wasn't in the mood for pasta. "Do you really want that Feli?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Italy looks at the comedy in Hugary's hand. "That looks fine," he says with a smile. His grin disappears when Hungary asks if he wants the pasta. He doesn't really want it, but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings, either. "Oh, no, I'll eat it..." To prove so, he takes another large bite of the food.

(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 pm

"Are you sure ?" She asked. She put the movie in and put Italian subtitles on. "There we go!"She said.
(meh short reply)
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Italy nods, swallowing the pasta in his mouth before responding. "Yeah I'm sure. I'll eat it, it's pretty..." His sentence trails off as he begins reading the subtitles. A giggle escapes his lips. He pulls his knees up to give room to Hungary and Spain room to sit. He thinks Egypt is fine, considering he pulled up a chair before.

(-pokes Egypt and tries to rope him back into this? /shot-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)   Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Weather (Open to Anyone!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Hetalia :: General Roleplay :: Normal Roleplay-
Jump to: