World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Philippines's Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philippines

Philippines

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

(i feel rather lonely on this site. lolz. i am fail. XDDD

The Asian was outside sweeping the dust and debris onto the sidewalk, happily humming a tune. She had just finally finished cleaning the inside and look on with pride. Now to wait for some customers, as she strolled inside her cafe, broom in hand and continued humming.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Seychelles was walking around town with an empty stomach. She wanted to eat something else besides her own food she cooks. She searches for places with the word cafe in it and find Phillipenes Cafe "Bonjour!" Sey said as soon as she walked in. She didn't recognize this country. "Do I know you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Philippines

Philippines

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

"Welcome! Unfortunately, I have to say the same for you. Ako- I mean, I am Philippines. Nice to meet you..." she pulled out a menu and walked the nation to a seat. "Please, take your time." she said with a smile, and placed the menu infront of Seychelles and walked off to get her a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 pm

"I'm Seychelles, you probably never heard of me" Seychelles said before getting the menu. She started to look through the menu
Back to top Go down
Philippines

Philippines

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

"Well, now I do. And since we are now acquainted I hope everything will be to your liking." Philippines giggled, placing the glass of water on the table. "We've a lot on our menu. So please don't hesitate for any assistance since everything I make is entirely new to you." She felt slightly embarassed and at the same time comfortable talking to a different nation besides the ones she already knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Philippines's Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philippines's Cafe   Philippines's Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Philippines's Cafe
Page 1 of 1